- Protects against infection
- Rapid oral pain relief
- Suitable for adults and children
Anbesol adult strength gel contains an anaesthetic for effective temporary relief of pain from recurring mouth ulcers and denture irritation.
The formulation also includes two antiseptics to help protect against infection. It is suitable for adults, the elderly and children over 12 years old.
Features of Anbesol adult strength gel
- Relief from recurrent mouth ulcers and denture irritation
- Includes two antiseptics
- Adult strength gel
- Children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Not for use in children under 12 years
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, or recur frequently, consult your doctor, pharmacist or dentist
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
How to use
- Apply a small amount of Anbesol adult strength gel to the affected area with a clean fingertip. One application should be sufficient to obtain temporary pain relief.
- Use up to four times a day.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2.00% w/w, Chlorocresol 0.10% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.02% w/w. Also contains: Alcohol, Clove Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Saccharin, Colourant (E124), Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here