- Fast and effective relief
- Active ingredients Sodium
- An effervescent powder
Quickly and effectively relieve from indigestion.
Andrews Original Salts has both a laxative and an antacid action and helps relieve the symptoms of stomach upsets, indigestion and over production of bile. This medicine contains three main ingredients:
Sodium bicarbonate and citric acid:
antacids which work by neutralising excess acid and help relieve the symptoms and discomfort associated with stomach upsets and indigestion.
Magnesium sulphate: a laxative action.
Features of Andrews original salts 150g
- Contains three main ingredients
- Both a laxative and an antacid actions
- Relief the symptoms of stomach upsets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist
- If you are taking any prescribed medicines; particularly tetracycline antibiotics (e.g. minocycline)
- If you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease - and avoid frequent use
Tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If your need a laxative dose every day or you have persistent abdominal pain (tummy ache)
- If symptoms persist
- If you experience any unwanted effects
How to use
As an antacid:
- Measure one level spoonful (5 ml spoonful) and take in a glass of water repeated as necessary, up to a maximum of four times a day.
As a laxative:
- Measure two level spoonfuls (two 5 ml spoonfuls) and take in a glass of water before breakfast or at bedtime.
Effervescent Powder containing the Active ingredients Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 22.6% w/w, Citric Acid 19.5% w/w and Magnesium Sulphate 17.4% w/w, also contains 2.1 g of Sucrose per 5 ml spoonful.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here