- Prevents wrinkles
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Helps combat redness
Animalz penguin character print sheet mask is enriched with extracts that help nourish and purify your face.
The mask is enriched with lily flower extract that stimulates cell renewal and provides anti-inflammatory properties to help combat redness. The paper mulberry extract works to prevent wrinkles and brighten the skin. Grapefruit extract provides an array of anti-aging benefits and evens skin tone.
Features of Animalz penguin sheet mask
- With lily flower, paper mulberry & grapefruit extract
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties
- Brightens skin
- Evens out skin tone
- 1 mask (21ml)
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin
- Stop and consult a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen and/or itchy during or after use
- In the event of eye contact, rinse with water
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or tapes, storing under direct sunlight or extreme temperatures
- Keep out of reach of children
- To prevent dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch
How to use
- Prior to applying mask, thoroughly cleanse and dry skin.
- Carefully unfold the sheet mask from the packaging, apply to the face.
- Relax and leave mask on for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently massage any remaining essence into the skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Lillium Candidum (Lily Flower) Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Carbomer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xanthan Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Oleracea Extract, PolySorbate 80, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, (*Linalool), Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here