- Shrinks piles
- Soothes itching
- Relieves pain and discomfort
Piles treatment creams can help shrink less severe cases of piles, reducing itching and swelling.
Anusol cream 43g has been formulated using antiseptic properties to help shrink less severe cases of piles, reduces itching, swelling and also discourage the growth of bacteria. Anusol™ Cream is for topical use only, which means it is applied directly to the affected area. To use, simply rub the cream directly onto the outside of your anus. Anusol™ Cream also has lubricating properties for use alongside suppositories.
Features of Anusol cream 43g
- Effective, soothing relief
- Rapidly absorbed
- Helps to shrink piles
- Soothes itching associated with piles
- Relieves pain and discomfort
Warnings and cautions
- Not recommended for children
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- You may use Anusol cream if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first
How to use
For external piles
- Wash the anal area with gentle soap.
- Dry with a soft towel.
- Gently apply the cream to the affected area.
For internal piles
- Wash and dry the affected area.
- Screw the nozzle provided onto the tube and remove the nozzle cap.
- Insert the nozzle into the back passage and squeeze gently.
- Clean the nozzle after each use.
- Wash your hands before and after using Anusol™.
Active ingredients per 100g: Zinc oxide 10.75g, Bismuth oxide 2.14g, Balsam Peru 1.8g.
Also contains: Glycerol monostearate, Liquid paraffin, Propylene glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan stearate, Titanium dioxide (E171), Menthyl hydroxybenzoate, Propyl hydroxybenzoate and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here