- Helps calm irritation
- Shrinks piles
- Ease the discomfort of internal piles
Provides targeted soothing relief from the discomfort of internal piles.
Anusol Ointment provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort associated with haemorrhoids (piles), itching, fissures and other related anal conditions. It contains ingredients that soothe and protect raw areas, help reduce swelling, prevent bacterial growth and can promote healing. Anusol Ointment provides extra protection for dry, sore skin.
Features of Anusol ointment
- Shrinks piles
- Relieves discomfort
- Soothes itching
- Reduces inflammation With hydrocortisone
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
Active Ingredients per 100 g: Zinc Oxide 10.75 g, Bismuth Subgallate 2.25 g, Balsam Peru 1.875 g and Bismuth Oxide 0.875 g.
Also contains: Magnesium Stearate, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin Anhydrous, Castor Oil, Kaolin Light and Petroleum Jelly White.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here