- Helps with irritations associated with piles
- Hydrating, cooling & soothing care
- Flushable set of soft wipes
Reduce itchiness and irritation when suffering from piles.
When you’re suffering from piles, maintaining good anal hygiene is essential, to help reduce itchiness and irritation. Not to mention that, when your bottom’s feeling extra-sensitive, loo-roll can feel a little rough. Clinically tested, Anusol wipes are based on a unique combination of natural ingredients, traditionally known for their soothing, hydrating and cooling properties.
Features of Anusol soothing & cleansing wipes
- Targets itchiness & irritaions
- Enriched with aloe vera & chamomile extract
- Naturally derived formula
- Fragrance & alcohol free
- Biodegradable wipes
- Dermatologically & gynecologically tested
- 30 wipes
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Use after you’ve had a bowel movement, in place of regular toilet tissue.
- Up to two wipes can be flushed at one time.
- Be sure to reseal the pack to stop the wipes drying out.
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here