- Helps calm irritation
- Shrinks piles
- Ease the discomfort of internal piles
Provides targeted soothing relief from the discomfort of internal piles
Anusol soothing relief suppositories contain added hydrocortisone to reduce inflammation and ease the discomfort of internal piles (haemorrhoids). They also contain other active ingredients that help calm irritation and soothe the itching associated with piles.
Features of Anusol suppositories 24 suppositories
- Shrinks piles
- Relieves discomfort
- Soothes itching
- Reduces inflammation With hydrocortisone
- 24 pack
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you continually suffer from piles, if the condition is not improved, or if rectal bleeding occurs consult your doctor
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
Active ingredients: Each suppository contains Zinc Oxide 296mg, Bismuth Subgallate 59mg, Balsam Peru 49mg, and Bismuth Oxide 24mg.
They also contain Hard Fat, Light Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Miglyol 812.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here