- UK’s favourite mass gain supplement
- Highest quality ingredients
- Tested for athletes
Critical mass professional is quite simply the UK’s favourite and trusted mass gain supplement.
It uses the highest quality ingredients, all of which have been carefully selected for the ability to deliver quality lean mass gainz allowing you to rack up the calories for your daily count. The new reduced sugar formulation contains 42g of both fast and slowly digested proteins per serving including ISO-XP 95% whey protein isolate.
Features of Applied Nutrition critical mass professional vanilla flavour
- New reduced sugar formula
- Increases physical performance
- Carefully selected ingredients
- High-calorie protein & carbohydrate shake
Warnings and cautions
- Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s)
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children
- Do not exceed the suggested use
How to use
- Mix 2.5 scoops (150g) with 500ml of water or skimmed milk and shake well using a shaker bottle.
- Consume 1-3 servings daily depending on your calorie requirements.
- Critical mass is a carbohydrate-dense shake and pairs perfectly with Applied Nutrition’s GDA (glucose disposal agent) iDrive™ insulin driver.
- Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Organic Ground Oats (Gluten), Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (MPI 90: Milk Protein Isolate, ISO-XPTM 95: Whey Protein Isolate Milk, WPC 80: Whey Protein Concentrate Milk), Creatine Matrix (Creatine Monohydrate 3g, Kre-Alkalyn® 2g Buffered Creatine Monohydrate), L-Leucine, Glutamine Peptides, CLA Powder (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), HMB (Beta-Hydroxy Beta-Methylbutyrate), Natural Colouring, Natural Flavouring, Instantising Agent (Soy Lecithin), HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy Isocaproic Acid), ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid), AstraGin® (Astragalus & Panax Notoginseng Extract), DigeZyme® Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), Pterostilbene, Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate), Sweetener (Sucralose), LactoSpore® Probiotics (Bacillus Coagulans).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here