- Advanced protein porridge
- Tested for athletes
- Organic oats
The perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack.
Delivering a well-balanced blend of 100% organic wholegrain oats, high levels of protein including ISO-XP protein isolate and also features MCT powder (healthy fats) ideal for your busy/active lifestyle.
Features of Applied Nutrition critical oats golden syrup
- High levels of protein
- Ideal for a busy lifestyle
- With MCT healthy fats
- On-the-go breakfast
- Anyone looking for a healthy, high protein breakfast on the go
Warnings and cautions
- Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under a monitored programme
- Products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO 17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use
How to use
- Remove lid and add 150ml of boiling water.
- Stir well and leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.
100% Organic Wholegrain Oat Flakes, Whey Protein Concentrate (Emulsifier Soy Lecithin) Milk Whey Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT Powder), Natural Banana Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum) Sweetener (Sucralose), Natural Sweetener (Stevia).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here