- Tested for athletes
- Build & maintain muscle
- Delicious chocolate taste
A unique blend of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolysed whey protein.
Whey protein concentrate is produced by ultra-filtration technology containing high levels of protein and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Whey protein isolate is the highest quality of protein and is produced using cross-glow-micro-filtration. Hydrolysed whey protein is a pre-digested protein enzymatically broken down into peptides. These high biological value and easily digested proteins support the growth and maintenance of muscle.
Features of Applied Nutrition critical whey protein chocolate flavour
- Mixes instantly
- High levels of protein & BCAAs
- For a great tasting shake
Warnings and cautions
- Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s)
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children
- Do not exceed the suggested use
How to use
- Mix 2 scoops (30g) of protein powder with 250-500ml of water or milk and shake well.
- Consume immediately after training or throughout the day on non-training days.
- Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Soy Lecithin, Milk (Lactose)), ISO-XP Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Milk) (81%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavour, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here