- Delicious ice cream flavour
- Tested for athletes
- Weight management support
Diet whey is by far the most advanced weight management supplement available.
It combines all of the main ingredients which are currently known to contribute towards weight management including CLA, l-carnitine, green tea, whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate resulting in an extremely low carb high protein blend. Whilst focusing primarily on combing all of the vital nutrients and ingredients, we have managed to create an amazing tasting supplement suitable for anyone seeking a more simplistic approach to the weight management process.
Features of Applied Nutrition diet whey vanilla ice cream flavour
- Low carbs & sugars
- Advanced weight management supplement
- Increase your protein intake
- With CLA powder & l-carnitine
Warnings and cautions
- Check with a qualified health professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18, pregnant or nursing a baby, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s)
- Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Store this product in a cool dry place, away from children
- Do not exceed the suggested use
How to use
- Mix 1 scoop (25g) with 150-300ml of cold water and shake well.
- Have 3 servings of diet whey daily (morning, afternoon & evening).
- Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Whey Protein Blend (Milk) (89.9%)(Whey Protein Concentrate & Whey Protein Isolate), Natural Flavour, CLA Powder, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Astragin (Panax Notoginseng, Astragalus Membranaceus), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Stevia).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here