- Supports cognitive development
- Enriched with iron
- Complements a weaning diet
Tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
With 40 years of breastmilk research, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
Our unique patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo- oligosaccharides LCPs (DHA) - With added LCPs, Omega 3 (DHA) to support normal visual development. The benefit can be obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA Vitamins A, C, D and Iron - Enriched with iron to support cognitive development.
Features of Aptamil 2 follow-on milk from 6 months powder 800g
- Our unique blend of ingredients
- Tailored to complement a weaning diet
- With added LCPs, Omega 3 (DHA) to support normal visual development
- Enriched with iron to support cognitive development
- Babies 6 months +
Warnings and cautions
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed
- Aptamil Follow On milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months, so if you wish to use this product before 6 months, we advise that you consult your healthcare professional
- It is recommended that Follow On should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on a baby's individual needs
- Store powder in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water, leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove cap and replace with sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Vegetable oils, Demineralised Whey*, Maltodextrin Skimmed Milk*, Lactose*, Dietary Fibres, (Galacto-Oligosaccharides*, Polyfructose) , Whey Protein Concentrate*, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphatem, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin C , Magnesium Chloride, Choline, Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Uridine, 5'- Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Cytidine-5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'- Monophosphate Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'- Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite , Contains: *Milk, Soya.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here