- Supports cognitive development
- Updated formulation
- Complements a weaning diet
Tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
With 40 years of breastmilk research, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development. Aptamil follow on milk is tailored to help meet the increased nutritional needs of babies aged 6-12 months.
The unique patented blend of galacto and fructo-oligosaccharides LCPs (DHA) - With added LCPs, omega 3 (DHA) to support normal visual development. The benefit can be obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA vitamins A, C, D and iron, enriched with iron to support cognitive development.
Features of Aptamil 2 follow on baby milk formula powder 6-12 months
- Unique blend of ingredients
- Tailored to complement a weaning diet
- Supports normal visual development
- Palm oil free oil blend
- Iron for cognitive development
- Babies aged 6-12 months old
Warnings and cautions
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed
- Aptamil Follow On milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months, so if you wish to use this product before 6 months, we advise that you consult your healthcare professional
- It is recommended that Follow On should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on a baby's individual needs
- Store powder in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening
How to use
Preparing your baby's feed
- Approx. 1 beaker: No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.8g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl.oz.
- After 6 months, once weaning is established, we recommend giving your baby about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day.
- Aptamil follow on milk is formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months.
- This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water in a kettle then leave to cool for 30 minutes and no more so the water can reach the recommended temperature of 70°C.
- When ready, pour the right amount of water into a sterilised beaker, as per the feeding guide. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop, add the powder to the water, as per the feeding guide.
- To make sure the right amount of powder is added, use the leveller on the inside of the box to level off the scoops.
- Don't press or heap the powder as adding too much or too little formula could make your baby ill.
- Place the sterilised lid on the beaker and shake straight away.
- For best results, shake vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until all of the powder is dissolved.
- Cool the beaker by placing under a cold running tap or in a bowl of cold water, and check the temperature by placing a few drops on the inside of your wrist. The formula should feel lukewarm, but not hot. If possible, we'd recommend starting the feed straight away and always finishing within 2 hours.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Dairy-Based Blend (of which 29% is Fermented) [Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Inositol, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin E, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12], Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Milk Protein, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, L-Carnitine, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here