- Formulated with carob bean gum
- Relieves frequent reflux
- Thickened formula
For the effective relief of reflux and regurgitation.
Aptamil Anti-Reflux is specially formulated with carob bean gum and is shown to be thicker on preparation than other feeds. It is less affected by the enzymes in saliva meaning that it remains thicker in the stomach, helping the feed to stay down.
Features of Aptamil anti-reflux baby milk formula powder from birth to 12 months
- For the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation
- For bottle fed babies
- Thickened formula
- From birth
- Contains LCPs (Omega 3) and nucleotides
- Bottle fed babies
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Follow instructions carefully before use.
Lactose (from milk), Skimmed milk, Vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, single cell oil), Maltodextrin, Carob bean gum, Calcium carbonate, Fish oil, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (soy lecithin), Taurine, Choline chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Inositol, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5' -monophosphate sodium salt, Vitamin E, Cytidine 5' -monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Copper sulphate, Folic acid, Pantothenic acid, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here