- Ready to feed
- Unique blend of ingredients
- Suitable from birth onwards
Aptamil first infant milk is suitable from birth onwards, and is suitable if you are combination feeding or if your baby is not being breastfed.
With over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition, Aptamil's passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature. This helps them to develop their unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
Aptamil first milk contains a unique blend of ingredients:
- GOS/FOS: A unique blend of galacto and fructo-oligosaccharides (special carbohydrates).
- Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs): The fatty acids omega 3 and omega 6.
Features of Aptamil 1 first baby milk formula liquid from birth
- Over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition
- Unique formula
- Ideal if you are combination feeding
- Suitable if baby isn't being breastfed
- From birth
- Combination or bottle feeding
Warnings and cautions
- Please follow the instructions carefully, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Aptamil first milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
Demineralised Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (fromMilk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin A, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin D3, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here