- Tracks steps, calories and distance
- Slim design
- Records your daily workouts
A lightweight and slim fitness tracker for all your sports needs.
The AQ fitness tracker is a light weight multi-functional smart activity tracker that will automatically record your daily activities this includes: Steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes to create a complete sports data file for you to look at. With its slim and lightweight body wrist sense design you can workout without feeling uncomfortable.
The AQ 126 comes with a 24 hour real time heart rate and blood pressure monitor with a calibration app to accurately sense both of these and report them back to you. This unique fitness tracker comes with cable-free charging, call alerts, anti-lost alerts, alarm alerts and is compatible with smartphones; iOS 7.1 & later/Android 4.4 & later and Bluetooth 4.0 & later systems.
Features of Aquarius AQ126 fitness tracker
- 24 hour heart beat and blood pressure monitor
- Slim and lightweight
- Sedentary alerting that can be set up
- Anti-lost feature that helps to locate your phone
- Cable free charging
- Provides detailed sports reports daily
- Call and message alerts that vibrate
- On the go calorie counting
- OLED screen
- Model: AQ 126
- Display size: About 0.86" OLED Screen
- Band material: Soft TPU
- Bluetooth: V4.0
- Power supply: 3.7V rechargeable battery
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Charging interface: USB Port
- Charging time: 1-2 hours
- Stand by time: 4-5 days
- Application system: iOS 7.1 & above, Android 4.4 & above Package content : 1x Aquarius AQ126 Fitness Tracker With HRM & BPM
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Gently pull both sides of the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger (smartphone USB charger or PC USB port) to charge the device.
- Please charge the fitness tracker for at least 10 minutes to have it activated before initial use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here