- Strawberry and mint flavour
- Helps to strengthen teeth
- Designed for children aged 3 - 8 years old
Specifically formulated for 3 - 8 year olds.
Aquafresh kids splash toothpaste 3-8 yrs has been specially formulated using age-appropriate fluoride levels to your kids’ teeth and help strengthen them from the inside out. As your children grown up their first teeth play an important role in how their adult teeth will grow as they hold the space for permanent teeth. Thinner enamel on baby teeth can make them more vulnerable and more susceptible to sugar acid attacks.
This unique strawberry and mint flavoured toothpaste helps to avoid enamel demineralization swell as protecting your little ones teeth from cavities and tooth decay. The Aquafresh kids splash toothpaste formulation is effective at delivering active fluoride minerals into the enamel to help re-mineralise early enamel lesions, thus helping to protect against these attacks.
Features of Aquafresh kids splash toothpaste 3-8 yrs 50ml
- Protects little teeth from cavities and tooth decay
- Helps to strengthen little teeth
- Removes surface stains from teeth
- Contains age appropriate fluoride levels
- Specially formulated for little teeth
- Children aged 3 - 8 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Do not swallow
- Always read the label and product information before use
How to use
- Brush twice daily and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- In children aged 6 or younger use a pea-sized amount under supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-6, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Carrageenan, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Cl 73360. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride). As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations may change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here