- For new teeth
- Gentle solution
- Gentle mint flavour
Fluoride toothpaste for younger teeth
Start using as soon as your baby's first tooth emerges. Your child's milk teeth are not just practice teeth, they hold the spaces for their adult teeth waiting in the gums. Aquafresh® Milk Teeth toothpaste is specially designed for children aged 0-2 years, providing gentle care and cavity protection for milk teeth to help ensure their adult teeth come through healthy & strong.
Features of Aquafresh milk teeth fluoride toothpaste
- Gentle care for milk teeth
- Helps adult teeth come through healthy & strong
- Baby friendly gentle mint flavour
- Gentle cleaning
- Designed by dental experts
- Low abrasivity
- Free from artificial colours or flavours
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- Do not swallow
- All children should be supervised
How to use
- You brush your baby's teeth twice a day.
- You talk to your dentist or health visitor about what is best for your baby's teeth.
- Your baby visits the dentist every 6 months.
- Children aged under 3 years: Use a smear of toothpaste for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
- Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
- In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
*Age recommendations have been provided for guidance. Your dentist may recommend a 1400 ppm fluoride toothpaste for 0-3 year olds if they have cavities and need extra protection against tooth decay.
IngredientsAqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Aroma, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Calcium Glycerophosphate, Limonene, Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.8% w/w (1000 ppm Fluoride).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here