- Easy to use
- Lasting fresh scent
- Kills Bacteria
Astonish germ kill disinfectant cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria and enveloped viruses, including coronavirus.
Astonish germ kill disinfectant and cleaner with natural pine oil can be used to eliminate germs and bugs on surfaces around the home, including E.coli, Salmonella, Listeria and MRSA. It’s also great as a deodoriser in sinks, drains and toilets.
Features of Astonish germ kill disinfectant cleaner
- Decontaminate your home and keep your family and pets safe and protected with extremely powerful cleaning trigger spray
- Astonish is cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Safe for use on most non-porous, hard surfaces, sinks, baths, cookers, door knobs, kitchen and bathroom, floors, light switches, toilets, showers
- It’s also great as a refreshing deodoriser in sinks, drains and toilets, fragrances the air with a pure refreshing aroma
- Can remove tough dirt and grime from surfaces all around your home and leave a long-lasting sparkling shine
- Complies with EN13697:2015 standard against bacteria
- Cleaning hard surfaces around the home with antibacterial action
- Killing bacterial and enveloped viruses
Warnings and cautions
- Harmful to aquatic life
- Avoid direct contact with food, Perspex, rubber and soft plastics
- Do not use for personal cleansing
- Do not use in area where there are pets
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid contact with the eyes as irritation will occur. If products does come into contact with the eyes rinse well with water immediacy
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
How to use
- Spray directly onto the surface.
- For surface disinfection leave for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Wipe with a clean damp sponge.
3.0g/l Quaternary Ammonium Compounds Benzyl-C12-16-Alkyldimethyl, Chlorides
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here