- Keeps ears refreshingly clean & clear
- Experts in ear care
- Prevents earwax build-up
A new way to look after your ears.
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash offers a safe and effective alternative to cotton buds. Used as part of your personal care routine, Audiclean will keep your ears refreshingly clean and clear. Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash contains only 100% natural Sea Serum® from the crystal-clear waters off St-Malo. The water here is unique, as the strong tides constantly enrich the pure waters with natural mineral salts such as bicarbonates and trace elements. This balanced purified formula creates the optimum solution to disperse earwax naturally without causing irritation to the delicate ear canal.
Audiclean works in harmony with your ears. For complete safety the nozzle is specially adapted to dispense Audiclean in gentle circular jets to avoid direct contact with the eardrum. These circular jets cleanse around the ear canal allowing the excess wax and dirt to flow out naturally.
Features of Audiclean ear cleansing wash 115ml
- Gently washes away excess wax & dirt
- Safe alternative to cotton buds
- 100% naturally-sourced ingredients
- 1 x Instructions for use / ear care guide
- 1 x Audiclean 115ml ear cleansing wash
- Adults and children over 6 months
- Ear wax building
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if you have ear pain, ear infection or a perforated eardrum
- Do not use for children under 6 months
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic or have immune-suppression issues, consult a medical practitioner before use
How to use
- Keeping your head upright, insert nozzle of Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash into ear.
- Depress for 1 second; leave solution in ear for at least 10 seconds.
- Tilt head to drain, then dry ear gently with a clean towel.
100% Sea Serum® (Natural, Chemical-Free, pH-Balanced, Sterile, Isotonic Seawater - Rich in Bicarbonates).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here