- Nourished skin
- Exfoliates skin
- Deeply cleansing
Deeply cleansing body scrub that leaves the skin feeling soft and nourished.
Exfoliating body scrub is made uniquely with crushed sandalwood nut shell and natural Australian tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia). It is used all over the body to get rid off dead skin and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and rejuvenated. It provides you with all the natural benefits of tea tree oil and contains glycerin and allantoin. Using this sulfate free scrub will exfoliate whilst hydrating and softening the skin.
Start exfoliating your skin with a gently toning scrub which naturally balances the skins pH. The Australian Bodycare body scrub gently removes impurities from the skin and helps prevent skin problems by deep cleansing.
Features of Australian Bodycare body scrub 200ml
- For softer and smoother skin
- Hydrates skin
- Removes skin impurities
- Helps prevent skin problems
- Deep cleansing qualities
- Crafted by nature
- Dermatologically proven
- Pharmaceutical grade tea tree oil
- Made with natural ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Use 1-2 times a week for a healthy, radiant skin.
- Not for facial use.
- For a complete refreshing experience, combine with Australian Bodycare Body Wash and Body Lotion.
- Dermatologically tested. 100% vegan.
Aqua, Santalum Spicatum Shell Grit, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (0,8%), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here