- Helps clear congested skin
- Mild formulation
- Deep cleansing and hydrating
A clay face mask giving you vibrant and glowing skin.
Clear your complexion with a clay based face mask made with natural Australian tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia) and crushed sandalwood nut shell to effectively exfoliate your skin. It is perfect made for all skin types, and works to deeply cleanse your skin to instantly purify the skin.
Caviar lime, with a high level of natural AHA’s, gently aids the removal of dead, dull skin cells restoring an instant glow to the skin. Show your natural glow and bring out your radiant with the face mask which exfoliates and cleanses your skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and renewed.
Features of Australian Bodycare face mask 100ml
- Deeply cleanses skin
- Clearer complexion
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Made with natural ingredients
- Soft, smooth and moisturised skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically proven
- 100% vegan
- All skin types from oily to dry including sensitive.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Massage into face, avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 minutes then rinse with warm water and follow with Australian Bodycare Face Cream.
- Use at least once a week.
Aqua, Kaolin, Santalum Spicatum Shell Grit, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (1%), 4-Terpineol, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Dibutyl Adipate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here