- Replenish crack and dry hands
- Healthy looking results
- 100% Vegan
Soothes irritations and re hydrates dry and cracked skin.
Infused with a blend of nourishing ingredients, Australian Bodycare hand cream helps to rejuvenate and replenish cracked and dry skin on your hands. Creating a protective layer over your skin allows this cream to protect your hands as well as deeply nourish the skin.
Infused with Shea butter, Meadowfoam seed oils, Sweet almond oils and berry fruit waxes, Australian Bodycare hand cream softens the skin and re hydrates it giving you healthier looking hands. Suitable for all skin types, this hand cream soothes irritations and coarseness without leaving greasy residue.
Features of Australian Bodycare hand cream 100ml
- Enriched with Shea butter
- Soothes irritations from dry and cracked skin
- Creates a protective barrier on your skin
- Non greasy formula
- Re hydrates and nourishes skin
Please note the price will be going back to full RSP of £11.49 on 03/12/2020.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Rub a small amount of cream into hands, paying special attention to knuckles and dry areas.
- Apply each time you wash your hands or as needed.
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Oryza Sativa Cera, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, 4-Terpineol, Distarch Phosphate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Glycine Soja Sterols, Panthenol, Linoleic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Linolenic Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here