- 100% vegan
- Prevents the skin from drying out
- Roller-Ball dispenser
Easy to apply spot stick that helps speed healing of spots and blemishes.
Australian Bodycare spot stick is made with natural Australian tea tree oils and witch hazel to cool and calming itching from blemishes, insect bites, scratches and other minor skin irritations. This 100% vegan spot stick uses a roller ball dispenser to prevent skin from drying our and tightening up pores.
Features of Australian Bodycare spot stick
- Easy roll on application
- Tightens pores
- Contains witch Hazel
- Soothes and calms blemishes
- Helps to fight bacteria
Please note the price will be going back to full RSP of £6.99 on 03/12/2020.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not apply to broken or wounded skin.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply directly to the problem area.
- Use as needed.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 4-Terpineol, Polysorbate 60, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (1%), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-25, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here