- Suitable for babies who may be prone to eczema
- Free from parabens, dyes, alcohol and scent
- Fast absorbing
Clinically proven to soothe baby's skin with immediate effect and to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.
Babies with very dry itchy skin are more prone to regular irritation, which can disturb their sleep and the daily life of the whole family. That is why the Aveeno baby dermexa emollient cream with active naturals triple oat complex (avenanthramides, oat oil and colloidal oatmeal) and ceramides, not only moisturises and soothes skin, but also strengthens the skin's natural barrier.
Features of AVEENO baby dermexa emollient cream
- Strengthens skins moisture barrier
- With avenanthramides (oat essence), known for their calming properties
- Enriched with ceramides, know to rebuild core elements of the epidermis
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to the whole body at least twice a day.
- For long lasting comfort at night, apply Aveeno baby dermexa good night emollient balm to help soothe dry itchy feeling skin.
[PR-015519] –INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Ceramide 3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here