- Suitable for babies who may be prone to eczema
- Free from parabens, dyes, alcohol and scent
- With avenanthramides (oat essence)
Clinically proven to help restore the skin barrier in just one week.
Babies with very dry itchy skin are more prone to regular irritation, which can disturb their sleep and the daily life of the whole family. That is why the Aveeno baby dermexa good night emollient balm with active naturals triple oat complex and ceramides, moisturises and soothes baby's dry skin all through the night reducing itchy sensations, so your little one can sleep well.
Features of AVEENO baby dermexa good night emollient balm
- With ceramides, known to rebuild core elements of the epidermis
- Fast absorbing
- Avenanthramides (oat essence), for its calming properties
- Clinically proven
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to the whole body during periods of irritation at least once at night as needed.
- For daily use, apply Aveeno baby dermexa daily emollient cream to help prevent skin dryness and itchy sensations.
[PR-018889] –INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here