- For baby's dry, sensitive skin prone to irritation
- New optimised formula
- Enriched with vitamin E and 100% pure oat oil
Clinically proven to moisturise for 24 hours.
The soothing cream helps soothe dry, sensitive skin prone to irritation and leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and healthy.
When used with Aveeno baby soothing relief emollient wash, together they provide a triple effect, which relieves, helps protect and restore essential moisture to dry, sensitive skin.
Features of AVEENO baby soothing relief emollient cream
- pH-balanced, unscented and free from dyes
- Paediatrician & dermatologist tested
- Suitable for little ones who may be prone to eczema
- Moisturises for 24 hours
- Baby's dry, sensitive skin prone to irritation
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply as needed onto clean baby skin.
- For a complete routine, use with Aveeno baby soothing relief emollient wash.
Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol. [PR-0001114].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here