- Soothes dry skin
- Designed for babies
- Clinically proven
Specially designed for babies, this emollient cream is paraben, dye and alcohol-free, giving you peace of mind.
Aveeno baby soothing relief emollient cream has been specially formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal which is known to help to restore the skin's natural barrier, preventing water loss.
The cream immediately moisturises the baby's skin and keeps the skin moisturised for 24 hours. It's clinically proven to help soothe dry skin prone to irritation when used in a daily routine with Aveeno baby soothing relief emollient wash..
Features of Aveeno baby soothing relief cream 223ml
- Keeps skin feeling soft and moisturised
- Suitable for babies who may be prone to eczema
- Paediatrician tested
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply a small amount on to your baby's skin and gently massage.
- For best results apply after washing the baby.
[PR-000261] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here