- Soothing relief
- Prevents water loss
- Restores the skins natural barrier
Perfect for sensitive baby skin, it's tear-free and soap-free.
Aveeno baby soothing relief emollient wash is specifically formulated with natural colloidal oatmeal which is known to help to restore the skin's natural barrier. Oatmeal also helps to prevent water loss, while using emollients help to gently cleanse, soothe and comfort dry skin..
Free from parabens, soap and alcohol this daily cleanser is ideal for skin that is prone to irritation, the ingredients are all blended into a creamy wash ideal for babies.
Features of AVEENO baby soothing relief emollient wash
- Developed for newborn skin
- Paediatrician tested
- Gently cleanses and comforts dry skin
- Free from parabens, soap and alcohol
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Twist off cap and remove quality seal. Do not use if seal is broken.
- Apply to baby's skin or add to bathwater.
- Lather and rinse.
[PR-009917], Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Polyquaternium-7, Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here