- Helps prevent dryness and irritation
- Clinically proven
- Hydrates and soothes dry
Enriched with naturally active oatmeal for smoother skin.
Aveeno cream is formulated using naturally active oatmeal which helps by relieving and soothing dry, eczema prone skin. This clinically proven cream nourishes and hydrates the skin, helping to create a natural barrier so that the moisture doesn't escape.
Aveeno cream is fragrance and paraben free and is suitable for sensitive, eczema prone skin. After just one use your skin will be left feeling comfortable, soft and smooth.
Features of AVEENO moisturising cream
- Helps to prevent dry skin caused by dehydration
- Fragrance and paraben free
- Skin is left feeling soft and smooth
- Relieves dry, eczema prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Eczema prone skin
- Babies from 3 months
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use on broken or damages skin
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply a small amount to troublesome areas.
- Gently massage into the skin until the cream is fully absorbed.
Colloidal oatmeal, aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here