- Soothes and protects
- Protects against nappy rash
- Suitable for children from 3 months
A soothing and delicate cream that reduces skin redness.
Aveeno daily care baby barrier cream has been specially formulated for babies and children. to help calm and sooth nappy rash and redness in the skin. Using a formulation of colloidal oatmeal, this baby barrier cream helps to support the skin and create a breathable barrier around the nappy area that protect its against external irritations.
The daily care baby barrier cream has been clinically proven to help sooth dry and delicate skin and provide extra moisture for up to 24 hours.
Features of Aveeno daily care baby barrier cream 100ml
- Developed for newborn skin
- 24 hour hydration
- Contains natural colloidal oatmeal
- Fragrance free
- Tested by Paediatricians
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not use if you have an allergy to oats
How to use
- Apply directly to clean and dry skin.
- Massage in until fully absrobed.
[PR-000261] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol.
Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here