- Gently cleanses the skin without irritation
- Can be used in the bath or shower
- Made with colloidal oatmeal and softening oil
Locks in moisture to help protect and nourish normal to dry skin.
Aveeno® daily moisturising bath and shower oil combines finely milled colloidal oatmeal with softening oil. Its formula gently cleanses and moisturises your skin so that it feels soft and stays supple after your bath or shower.
Made with prebiotic colloidal oatmeal, Aveeno’s® fast-absorbing formula locks in moisture to help protect and nourish normal or dry skin. The formula preserves the skin’s natural microbiome by supporting the growth of the body’s essential micro-organisms. This keeps your skin looking healthy and feeling resilient for up to 24 hours.
Features of AVEENO daily moisturising body cleansing oil
- Gently nourishes normal or dry skin
- Proven to moisturise for 24 hours
- Contains prebiotic colloidal oatmeal
- Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply a small amount to the skin and gently massage directly into the wet skin.
- Do not dry let the skin absorb the moisture.
- Paraffinum Liquidum, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Laureth-4, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here