- Instant relief
- Dermatologically tested
- Very dry or eczema prone skin
Clinically proven to help relieve and soothe common symptoms of eczema.
A unique blend of prebiotic triple oat complex (colloidal oatmeal, oat oil and oat essence) and ceramides that immediately nourishes and soothes itchy feeling skin for up to 6 hours. It locks in moisture and helps very dry skin whilst preserving the skin’s natural balance.
It improves the balance of the skin and leaves you with healthier looking and more resilient skin. Suitable for very dry or itchy skin as well as eczema prone skin.
Features of AVEENO dermexa balm
- Includes triple oat complex and ceramides
- Soothes and protects very dry and itchy skin
- Instantly moisture for up to 6 hours
- Immediate relief from dry and irritated skin
- Fast absorbing cream
- Strengthens your skin's natural barrier
- Fragrance free and steroid free
- Very dry itchy skin
- Eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply a thin layer at least once a day.
- For best results, use alongside the rest of the Aveeno dermexa range.
Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, [PR-018889]
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here