- Unscented & fast absorbing
- Suitable for very dry itchy skin
- Dermatologist tested
Soothes and protects very dry, itchy skin.
Formulated with a prebiotic triple oat complex and ceramides. The formula moisturises, soothes and helps strengthen the skin barrier. Helps to reduce flare ups of intense skin dryness. It helps to improve the skin’s natural microbiome balance for healthy looking and more resilient skin from day one.
Features of AVEENO dermexa daily emollient cream
- Clinically proven to improve skin appearance
- Reduces flare ups of skin dryness
- Suitable for eczema prone & sensitive skin
- Unscented skincare
- Very dry itchy, also eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply to clean and towel dried skin.
- Apply a pea sized amount to the troublesome area.
- Massage in until fully absorbed.
[PR- 015519] Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Oil, Ceramide 3, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here