- Provides 24 hours moisturisation
- For normal to dry, sensitive skin
- Fast absorbing cream
Hydrate and soothe the skin instantly with this light cream.
This moisturiser with oats and feverfew nourishes the skin's moisture barrier, soothes irritated skin, and hydrates it so it's healthy and peaceful. The soothing and nourishing formula contains prebiotic oat and feverfew to nourish and soothe the skin. Use Aveeno oat gel moisturiser as part of your skincare regimen. According to the home use test with 100 participants, 92% said skin felt instantly soothed.
Features of AVEENO oat gel moisturiser
- Enriched with prebiotic oat extract
- Calms skin with its anti-oxidant properties
- Soothe & repair skin by restoring the skin's moisture barrier
- Clinically proven to calm & nourish skin
- Hydrates skin throughout the day
- Formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Normal to dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Read the instructions leaflet before use
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Massage a pea-sized amount into the face until fully absorbed.
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Complete your skincare moisturising routine with AVEENO calm & restore triple oat serum.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena Sativa Kernel (Oat) Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Olivate, Synthetic Beeswax, Laureth-7, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopherol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here