- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist tested
Aveeno skin relief hand cream is clinically proven to repair the natural skin barrier and heal very dry hands.
Shea butter is combined with a prebiotic triple oat complex (oat flour + oat extract + oat oil). The cream hydrates extremely dry hands. It absorbs swiftly and has been clinically proved to aid in the restoration of the skin's natural barrier. The mixture aids in the restoration of the skin's natural microbiota. From the first application, the skin feels more robust and healthy-looking. mixed with warming cinnamon and clove, and finished with rich patchouli and sandalwood tones.
Features of Aveeno skin relief hand cream
- Formulated to minimise risk of allergies
- Moisturises and soothes very dry hands, helps heal very dry skin
- Clinically proven to restore the natural skin barrier
- High tolerance formula
- With prebiotic triple oat complex and shea butter
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Read the label for allergies
How to use
- For best results, apply to dry hands as often as required.
[PR-001331] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) Flour, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) Oil, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) Extract, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Steareth-20, Sodium chloride, BHT, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here