- Paraben free
- Calms and regulates skin
- Treatment for irritable skin
Soothes your irritated and inflamed skin.
A calming fluid treatment designed to reduce redness and protect skin from external aggressions. This concentrated antirougeurs formula is ideal for those who suffer from rosacea and chronic redness, as the calming fluid reduces the appearance of blood vessels and calms the associated heat, itchiness and discomfort of the skin condition.
Features of Avene antirougeurs fort relief
- Rich in Avene thermal spring water
- Skin will feel instantly soothed
- All types of sensitive skin prone to redness
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply in the morning and/or evening on affected areas only (usually forehead, cheeks and nose).
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate. Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate. Glycerin. Glyceryl Stearate. Butylene Glycol. Cetearyl Alcohol. Stearic Acid. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Dimethicone. Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer. Benzoic Acid. Ceteareth-33. Dextran Sulfate. Dimethiconol. Disodium Edta. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Phenoxyethanol. Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here