- SPF 20
- Moisturising & protecting cream
- For dry to very dry sensitive skin
A protecting cream for redness-relief and moisturising.
The moisturising cream has been designed for dry to very dry sensitive skin prone to couperosis, it also offers sun protection of SPF 20. The soothing cream will revitalise and enrich your skin with its very own refreshing ingredient, Avene thermal spring water.
Features of Avene antirougeurs day cream SPF30 40ml
- Non comedogenic
- With Avene thermal spring water
- Dry to very dry sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Cleanse with extremely gentle cleanser lotion.
- Soothe your skin with a fine mist of Avene thermal spring water.
- Put a walnut-size amount in the palm of your hand to warm it up.
- Apply in the morning.
- For the evening, use rich skin recovery cream.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil). Cyclomethicone. Glycerin. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Octocrylene. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Arachidyl Alcohol. Glyceryl Stearate. Peg-100 Stearate. Arachidyl Glucoside. Behenyl Alcohol. Bht. Blue 1 (CI 42090). Caprylyl Glycol. Dextran Sulfate. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer. Isohexadecane. Magnesium Silicate. Mica. Polysorbate 60. Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract. Sorbic Acid. Sorbitan Isostearate. Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891). Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here