- Fragrance free formula
- Nourishes and soothes skin
- Helps to protect the skin from external aggressors
Immediately soothes skin discomfort and promotes restoration.
Avène cicalfate and restorative cream uses a unique patented formula that contains powerful ingredients that help to protect and replenish your skin to help soothe the feeling of discomfort. Enriched with Avène thermal spring Water, Cooper and Zinc, this restorative cream promotes skin repair as well as limiting the risk of bacterial proliferation.
Cicalfate and restorative cream can be used when the skin is irritated as well as being used on scratches, cracked skin, peri-oral irritation or nappy rashes and is recommended for comforting sensitive dry skin.
Features of Avène cicalfate and restorative cream
- Enriched with Avène Thermal spring water
- Paraben free
- Creates a protective layer on your skin
- Promotes skin repair
- Replenishes and purifies skin
- 40ml / 100ml
- Sensitive skin
- Irritated skin
- Weakened skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply once or twice a day to the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Glycerin. Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. Zinc Oxide. Propylene Glycol. Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate. Peg-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer. Aluminum Stearate. Aquaphilus Dolomiae Ferment Filtrate. Arginine. Beeswax (Cera Alba). Copper Sulfate. Magnesium Stearate. Magnesium Sulfate. Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina). Tromethamine. Zinc Sulfate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here