- Contains milk thistle
- Reduces excess sebum
- For radiant looking skin
A 2 step skin care routine to help reduce blemishes and skin impurities.
Avene cleanance anti blemish kit is a 2 step routine kit that has been specifically formulated for oily and blemish prone skin. This 2 step routine comes with the following products:
Cleanance cleansing gel: a gentle cleansing gel that removes skin impurities and makeup whilst reducing excess sedum. This gel contains a high concentration of soothing and softening Avene Thermal Spring water which helps to leave your skin clearer, refreshes and purified.
Cleanance comedomed: a hydrating creme that helps to prevent blemishes and improve the quality of your skin in just 7 days. This plant based creme contains milk thistle which helps to reduce excess sebum in your skin.
Features of Avene cleanance anti blemish kit
- Biodegradable formula
- Helps prevent future blemishes
- 84% natural formula
- Enriched with Avene Thermal Spring Water
- 2 step routine
- Improves skin quality in 7 days
- 1x Cleanance cleansing gel 200ml
- 1x Cleanance comedomed 30ml
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
Cleanance cleansing gel
- Apply morning and/or evening to damp skin.
- Work up a lather.
- Rinse well then dry.
- Apply morning and evening to the face after cleansing with Cleanance cleansing gel.
- Moisturise into skin.
Cleanance gel: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Water (Aqua), Zinc Coceth Sulphate, Lauryl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Perfume), Green 5 (Ci 61570), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-6, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Zinc Gluconate.
Cleanance comedomed: Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-6, Glycerin, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here