- Hydrates and moisturises skin
- Clearer-looking skin
- Lightweight texture
A hydrating moisturiser for clear skin for blemish-prone skin.
Treat your skin to the Avene cleanance comedomed concentrate as it works to penetrate your skin deeply to hydrate and nourish it, giving you a mattified finish which never looks oily or greasy. Using only eleven ingredients, it been a proven efficacy, with 90% of people reporting a visibly clear appearance after just seven days of use. Using this hydrating cream makes your skin appear clearer and gives it a refreshing look, feeling healthier and more radiant.
Let the concentrate absorb into the skin to help reduce blemishes and limit their re-appearance. The formula is made up of 25% comedoclastin™, an innovative plant-based active ingredient, derived from milk thistle which helps to reduce excess sebum and prevent blemishes. This lightweight and quick absorbing formula is a great everyday moistuising cream that will leave your face feeling soft, smooth and even feel comforting to sensitive skin.
Features of Avene cleanance comedomed concentrate 30ml
- Quick absorption
- Hydrates and mattifies skin
- Helps to reduce blemishes
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- Plentiful benefits
- 11 nourishing ingredients
- Clear and smooth skin
- Refreshed and healthy-looking skin
- Tolerance and efficacy proven under dermatological control on 51 subjects
- Oily, blemish-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply to the face morning and evening after cleansing. The product’s odour is related to its powerful active ingredient, it will quickly disappear and does not affect the product’s efficacy.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-6, Glycerin, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Silica, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here