- Reduce spots
- Limit the spread of acne causing bacteria
- Helps with blackheads and blemishes
Daily moisturiser for blemish-prone skin.
More than just a moisturiser, Cleanance Expert acts on the main causes of spots; regulating the production of oil to mattify the skin, and gently exfoliating without stripping the skin, to unclog pores and leave the skin soft and smooth.
Features of Avène cleanance expert 40ml
- Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum
- X-Pressin: smoothes skin texture and helps reduce appearance of blackheads
- Diolenyl: Once activated it splits into anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- Soothe redness and inflammation
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be used alongside topical acne treatments
- With a mattifying powdery finish
- Free from oil, paraben, AHA and BHA
- Oily and blemish-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin with one of the Cleanance Cleansers and soothing with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Algin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol Linseedate, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, Papain, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here