- Reduces appearance of blemishes from day one
- Easy to apply & non-greasy
- Prevents appearance of residual marks
An 'SOS' skincare that reduces the appearance of localised blemishes from day one and helps prevent the appearance of residual marks.
Easy to apply, quickly absorbed and non-greasy, this breakout corrector is suitable for adults and teenagers with sensitive oily, blemish-prone skin. It is also suitable for people who may be prone to acne. The cream can be used alongside topical acne treatments.
Features of Avene cleanance localised emulsion
- Suitable for adults & teenagers
- For sensitive oily, blemish-prone skin
- Quickly absorbs
- Sensitive oily, blemish-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- For occasional use.
- Apply locally 2-3 times a day until the blemish disappears.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isododecane, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Peg-6, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate,Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Polysorbate 60, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Retinal, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here