- Non-sticky & ultra-light texture
- High protection SFP50+
- For oily, blemish‐prone skin
Face sun cream specially formulated for oily, blemish‐prone skin.
The tinted daily ultra-fluid sun care for oily, blemish prone skin offers UVB, UVA, blue light HEV protection for your face. It is water, sweat and sand resistant, as well as using its non-sticky and ultra-light texture which is easy to apply and is tinted on the face. The anti-blemish formula which limits the appearance of scars, whilst keeping skin protected and hydrated for up to 8 hours. Formulated with our innovative and unique UVB, UVA and blue light HEV sunfilter triasorb, created after 20 years of Pierre Fabre research.
Features of Avene cleanance tinted SPF50+ sun cream
- Easy to apply
- Protected & hydrated for up to 8 hours
- Innovative & unique formula
- Water resistant
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Oily, blemish‐prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm even while using a sunscreen product. Overexposure to the sun is dangerous
How to use
- Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the face.
- Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming, sweating, towel drying or prolonged periods of sun exposure.
- Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm even while using a sunscreen product. Overexposure to the sun is dangerous.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylene Bis-Diphenyltriazine, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (Oryza Sativa Starch), Isononyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Laurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Alumina, Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here