- Protects your lips
- Nourishing oily phase
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin
Designed for chapped and irritated lips and localized areas caused by climatic conditions or chemical aggressions.
Avene cicalfate restorative lip cream soothes and restores areas of localised dryness on your lips. This cream contains an active ingredient with anti-bacterial properties to repair, nourish and protect chapped lips and localized areas in the whole family. This restorative lip cream is specifically designed for chapped and irritated lips and localized areas caused by climatic conditions or chemical aggressions (irritant household products...) or following medical treatments.
Features of Avene cicalfate restorative lip cream 15ml
- Reduces the risk of bacterial proliferation
- Lips are instantly relieved and hydrated
- Promotes epidermal repair
- Soothing capabilities of Avene thermal spring water
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- All lip types
Warnings and cautions
- External use only.
How to use
- Apply to your lips as often as needed.
Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here