- Nourishes and protects dry lips
- Softens skin
- Excellent coverage
A rich, creamy lip balm that offers strong coverage.
Dry lips are common and can occur when they're exposed to the wind, sun and cold. Avene cold cream lip balm offers your lips a rich and creamy formula that nourishes and repairs the skin underneath with its cooling properties.
Containing sucralfate which helps to protect and shield the lips from the elements, Avene cold cream lip balm is the perfect for on the go. It also contains Avene thermal spring water for optimum soothing and an instant feeling of comfort.
Features of Avene cold cream lip balm 4.5g
- Contains Avene thermal spring water
- Excellent coverage
- Rich, creamy formula
- Protects against external elements
- Cooling properties
- Dry lips
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- When needed, apply a thin layer to lips.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here