- Gently but thoroughly removes impurities from skin
- No rinse required
- Formulated for all hypersensitive skin
A gentle, no-rinse cleanser suitable for hypersensitive skin.
Formulated with a plant-based, minimalistic blend of ingredients for maximum tolerance, Avene extremely gentle cleanser removes impurities and leaves your complexion feeling soft and fresh, without aggravating hypersensitive skin. Avene thermal spring water and patented active ingredient parcerine combine to soften, soothe and reduce sensitivity with each use.
Features of Avene extremely gentle cleanser 200ml
- Contains Avene thermal spring water to soothe irritable and reactive skin
- Contains parcerine to reduce sensitivity with each use
- No need for rinsing and drying removes sources of irritation
- Alcohol, colourant and paraben free
- Ideal for use alongside other Avene skincare products
- All hypersensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Massage gently into the face with steady sweeping motions.
- Remove with a cotton pad.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Serine, Cetrimonium Bromide, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here