- Immediate relief from dry hands
- Rich and creamy texture
Cold cream for the protection of dry, chapped and irritated hands.
Avene hand cream is a cold, rich and creamy moisturiser that has been specifically formulated to offer instant relief to dry, chapped and irritated hands. Your skin will feel instantly more relieved and hydrated thanks to the intense and nourishing white beeswax, which works with the Avene thermal spring water to help soothe and calm.
Avene hand cream with cold is a non-comodogenic, hypoallergenic cold cream that supports the natural barrier on your skin helping it fight against external aggressions. After use, your hands will feel soft, supple and more comfortable.
Features of Avene cold cream hand cream 50ml
- Improves your skin's natural barrier
- Instant relief from dry, chapped and irritated hands
- Enriched with white beeswax
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
- Allergy screened
- Clinically proven - tested by dermatologists
- Dry and damaged hands
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply the Avene hand cream directly to the affected area.
- Gently massage into the skin until the cream is fully absorbed.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Peg-100 Stearate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Benzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Hydroxide, Water (Aqua).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here