- 24-hour hydration
- Leaves skin refreshed & radiant
- For dry to very dry sensitive skin
A rich hydrating cream for dry to very dry sensitive skin.
Rich, softening daily moisturiser to instantly restore hydration reservoirs. Provides 24-hour hydration leaving skin immediately refreshed and radiance whilst preventing water from evaporating from the skin. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimised. Specifically designed for dry to very dry sensitive skin.
Features of Avene hydrance rich hydrating cream
- Enriched with cohederm & thermal spring water
- Rich & soft moisturiser
- Restores skin hydration
- Smoothing skincare
- Dry to very dry sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck.
- Cleanse with gentle milk cleanser.
- Soothe with Avene thermal spring water.
- Prep with hydrance intense rehydrating serum.
- Moisturise morning or night with hydrance rich emulsion.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Glycerin. Isohexadecane. Dimethicone. Cetearyl Alcohol. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil). Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Triethylhexanoin. Glyceryl Stearate. Peg-100 Stearate. 1,2-Hexanediol. Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter). Cetearyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Beta-Sitosterol. Bht. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Polyacrylate-13. Polyisobutene. Polysorbate 20. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here