- Light, soothing texture for sensitive skin
- Moisturises and softens skin around the eyes
- Ophthalmologist-tested and approved
A light eye cream formulated for sensitive skin.
Avene soothing eye contour cream is designed specifically for those with hypersensitive skin around the eye area. The cream reduces puffiness and intensely moisturises and hydrates the delicate under-eye area whilst providing protection from damaging antioxidants with a formula of dextran sulphate, bisabolol and unique ingredient Avene thermal spring water.
Features of Avene soothing eye contour cream 10ml
- Contains dextran sulphate to reduce puffiness around the eyes
- With bisabolol for eye contour protection
- Contains dermatologist-approved anti-irritant Avene thermal spring water
- Ideal for use with other Avene products for hypersensitive skin
- Hypersensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
How to use
- Use morning and evening for best results.
- Apply a small amount of product to the skin under each eye and gently massage in.
- Dab around each eye with your finger.
Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avène Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Cyclomethicone. Glycerin. Sucrose Stearate. Peg-12. Sucrose Distearate. Triethanolamine. Batyl Alcohol. Bisabolol. Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides. Carbomer. Dextran Sulfate. Disodium Edta. Sodium Hyaluronate. Tocopheryl Glucoside.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here