- Invisible on the skin
- Non-greasy, non-sticky finish
- Easily absorbed
A lightweight, anti-ageing SPF 50+ sun cream that offers very high protection from UVA and UVB rays.
Avene sun care SPF50 emulsion 50ml has been enriched with a cutting-edge blend of next generation silica's that have been clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposer. This cream has a lightweight, mattifying texture for combination and oily skin prone to sunburn or exposed to intense sunlight.
The unique Pierre Fabre SunSitive® photo-protection complex contains 4 powerful sun filter that minimise the chances of irritation whilst still remaining incredibly photostable. Developed with two powerful, stabilised anti-oxidants, this sun cream protects against free-radical damage that can be caused by UV rays.
Features of Avene sun care SPF50 emulsion 50ml
- Water resistant cream
- Anti-ageing formula
- Optimal UVA and UVB protection
- Long lasting efficacy
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Soothing and anti-irritating properties
- Biodegradable formula
- Free of parabens, alcohol, silicone, lanolin and octocrylene
- Hypersensitive skin
- Skin prone to sunburn
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply the product evenly onto the skin before going into sunny weather.
- Re-apply the sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano], Water (Aqua), Diisopropyl Adipate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, 1, 2&45;Hexanediol, C10-18 Triglycerides, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oxothiazolidine, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here